During the past 10 years, this disease has killed up to 49,000 Americans, of all ages and demographic groups, annually.(2)
On average, 250,000-500,000 people die from the disease every year.(3)
During an average year, over 200,000 Americans are hospitalized for this viral infection.(4)
During one horrible outbreak of the disease, approximately 50-100 million people, mostly young healthy adults, were killed by the virus worldwide, all in one year.(5)
There is an amazing prevention for this disease that most people ignore–vaccines.(6)
- DHEC: First Flu Related Death in the State.
- Estimating Seasonal Influenza-Associated Deaths in the United States: CDC Study Confirms Variability of Flu
- WHO | Influenza (Seasonal).
- Seasonal Influenza-Associated Hospitalizations in the United States
- Reconstruction of the 1918 Influenza Pandemic Virus
- Key Facts About Seasonal Flu Vaccine
Please comment below, positive or negative. Of course, if you find spelling errors, tell me! And share this article.
There are two ways you can help me out to keep this website awesome. First, you can make a monthly contribution through Patreon:Become a Patron!
Buy ANYTHING from Amazon.